Removable Service Body
One truck can be used for several operations – simply install and remove LOAD’n’GO as required and transform your pick-up to a full-size utility vehicle.
Transfer the entire LOAD’n’GO system – tools, equipment, and other gear – to another chassis when you need to get another work truck on the road.
INCREASED, SECURE STORAGE
LOAD’n’GO has 60 cubic feet of storage versus a standard 8′ utility body which, typically, has only 42 cubic feet. When the day is done, simply remove LOAD’n’GO and place it in a secure garage, shop, or the job site until future use.
No longer is there a need to purchase, maintain and insure two vehicles or dedicate one chassis to a utility body. LOAD’n’GO allows you to utilize one truck for several applications.
- Durable white acrylic urethane automotive quality finish.
- 16-gauge A-60 Jet-Kote steel compartments with double panel doors.
- Heavy-duty floor with spray-on load liner.
- Two, 16-gauge, 150-pound capacity adjustable shelves.
- Cylinder lock and padloackable stainless steel T-handels.
- Pneumatic door assist shocks.
- Expanded metal bulkhead.
- Forklift tunnels for mounting and removal.
- 1000-pound-capacity rear slide-out drawer with adjustable dividers
- Ladder Rack
- Material Rack
- Rolling Security Top
- Side compartment slide-out drawers
- Set of four, 2500-pound capacity lifting jacks